I have a similar problem My face is off color (a gray or blue).
I take a lot of harassment from my Wife and a few friends.
I took too much CS a few years ago, I brewed my CS very strong.
The particles could be larger, I was brewing up to 35 PPM on a TDS meter
using Canadian Silver Maple
Leaf Coins. When I first started CS I thought more would be better.
I have often wondered about particle size using silver coins, coins are
pure but are hard.
When you work silver such as stamping a coin you harden it.
So I have often wondered about CS made with coins versus soft silver
wire, both are pure but coins are a
Lot harder. I now take a lot less CS but still show some color in face
while rest of body shows no sign
Of color. I will not give up my CS, in Winter at first signs of any
problems with my chest I use CS
In my Nebulizer. I am writing from work.

Bob