Gee Bob,

You might want to get to a practitioner of  because immediately your chest
will work better, as will your heart and you will not need so much CS.

Go to ABCMiracles.com and check it out.

Dr. Jesse Jutkowitz    www.ADVBIOSTRUCTURALCORR.com
Institute for Advanced BioStructural Correction™
340 Fairmount Terrace, Fairfield, CT 06825  203.366.2746
www.advbiostructuralcorr.com

"Never doubt that the work of a small group of thoughtful committed citizens
can change the world. Indeed it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret
Mead

Advanced BioStructural Correction™ - we are changing the face of healthcare
in the world for the better.