I know the Pascalite is well regarded, but at a pretty high price.

The second item seems to be a great price!  Free shipping too.
Do you use the e-bay one internally.  Do you know anything more about it?

I got a couple of bags of sodium bentonite for a good price, but I
don't like to take it internally.
Supposed to be good for detox baths, but I'm afraid to use it and
chance clogging up my plumbing...

Thanks,

Dan