From: gwms...@optonline.net
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 10:30 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>15 drops of SC will deworm ...

This might sound silly  but what is silver citrate?   And how do you know the
eggs were killed but not the adult worms????    And if the adult worms are not
killed won't they continue to lay eggs???

P.S.  I've taken the black walnut hulls, etc., nothing ever happened.  I've
always wondered whether I did inded have worms.  Years ago someone on this list
suggested taking  a dog de-wormer.  I thought about it but never  had the balls
to do it.

Gladys