From: Annie B Smythe
Date: 7/5/2009 10:26:13 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Vit. D 3 'hype'

Sodium Laurel Sulfate, hmmm, I know it can penetrate the scalp if it's in a
shampoo, and it can effect vision. But of all the things I've read about it,
I've never read about it effecting Vit D manufactured in the skin. Not that
that is impossible, if it penetrates the skin and combines with other things
somehow..But I haven't done enough reading on it to say one way or the other
 But Malcom's explanation sounds reasonable. ;> If I do some digging and
find out something different I'll eat some crow I reckon, LOL.

Annie