I've used that soap in the past, but this one
item in their online FAQ made me uneasy:

"What kind of fragrance do you use in your soap?

Kirk's fragrance is a special blend of mostly natural and some synthetic
materials. Synthetic materials have been tested for product safety by
manufacturer and approved by FDA."*

*From http://www.kirksnatural.com/faqs.html

--
indi