I don't think I will try this method. By using a separate tub for each foot you have created a water ionizer using your body as the permeable membrane. Whatever impurities are in the water in tub 1 will be drawn through your body towards tub 2. Likely depositing in your cells all along the way. This method would poison you instead of detoxing you!

David