As with ANY alternative treatments, nothing beats personal experience.
What was yours?

You can find naysayers for ALL of it including megavitamins and CS.
I depend on MY results, naysayers be damned...

                                                Chuck

Man is  a  rational animal who always loses his  temper  when  he is
  called upon  to  act in accordance with the  dictates  of  reason. -
  Oscar Wilde