Hi Jean.

Orally.  At that time it was 21 drops a day, which you were suppose to take
(and I did) at 7 drops in a glass of water, 3 times a day.  Tasteless in the
water.  It really opened my lungs--the heel thing was a side benefit no one
had ever talked about in the MLM group I was getting it from.  That's why it
was so startling to me about removing all the life-long calluses on both
feet.  I had just not related that to anything internal, because I'm always
barefoot and just thought it was from that.  Nope--it has to be an internal
thing, if taking "oxygen drops" could change the skin that way, from the
inside out.

Samala,
Renee