Ummmm--I've already posted the link to the company that makes the Cell Food,
the original product I bought, and already said that I took it orally at 7
drops in water, 3 times a day.

Remember--I was buying a product with a different name, but it was merely
relabeled, so the actual name of what I bought is not necessary.  What I was
actually buying was the original Cell Food (simply relabeled by another
company), that you can now buy today in some health food stores, plus I sent
the link to the original makers.

Samala,
Renee