I am skeptical of the study because it is contrary to every other study of
silver that I have seen. I know some will say that EIS is different than any
other type of silver studied but what must be the majority of EIS ingested is
ingested as silver chloride after conversion in the stomach. And some studies
have used silver chloride with different results. Some issues:

*The daily excretion rate
*Primary excretion via urine vs feces
*The assumption the all silver is eventually excreted with no basis for the
claim
*The percent of ingested silver that that enters the bloodstream

Too bad some test data on single daily dose in a non silver-loaded condition is
not provided along with a
single daily dose in a non silver-loaded condition of a non EIS form of silver
as a control sample.

There are some other items that give concern. Bit given what is provided I
would have to believe that the measurement of silver by Kimball Labs must be
faulty.

- Steve N