I did not get the part about silver chloride remaining intact in the
bloodstream directly from the report. I derived it from the postulation
that for the silver to be eliminated through the kidneys it must in some
way be different from all the other forms of silver tested in previous
studies. And that difference must be the chloride ion in the silver
chloride that causes the liver to ignore the silver and kidney to treat
the silver chloride as it would sodium chloride. If the silver in silver
chloride were to form silver ions in the bloodstream, it would be
unlikely that the silver ions would ever recombine with chloride to
again form silver chloride. This is confirmed by the fact that other
silvers, including ions from silver particles, do not tend to form
silver chloride in vivo or else there would be significantly more silver
excreted in the urine for CS and other forms of silver. For CS only 0.2%
of the silver is excreted in the urine.
As for silver chloride forming in the stomach, I think it would be the
predominate reaction. Given the amount of silver taken for the study, I
would expect that the EIS was quickly swallowed without holding it in
the mouth. But I guess we will never know.

I agree that the study is valuable. I am basically conceding the points
I raised on the validity of how the study was made and evaluating the
data as correct. However, to me there will always be a small nagging
question on just how accurate it is. Assuming it is valid it may provide
valuable insight as to hoe EIS actually works and not just the question
of excretion rates.

 - Steve N