Hi -

Thanks for the info.

Sounds like you have an interesting system. I am attracted to the idea of
HVAC CS on account of producing those smaller particles it is attributed to
having. Are you avoiding arcing as to avoid putting excess nitrogen into the
solution or? I hear said that we don't want any nitrogen as part of our
batches.
 I was wondering then what happens when both electrodes are completely
submerged in your system?

 Say, thanks for those links you gave me. There is some good info in there.