I don't think it is.  dee

On 1 Aug 2009, at 19:53, jr orrilia wrote:

Hi. I don't know if this was covered before (if it was sorry), but is it OK to use filtered (charcoal) water or natural spring water when making CS? I am starting to have a hard time buying distilled water in stores. Also, has anyone ever heard of adding a drop of honey when making CS? I read somewhere that is shortens the time to making CS. I own a Sota colloidal maker which make 5-10 ppm. Thanks for the help. Orrilia