From: Indi <indi.sha...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2009 3:00:55 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Water

Distilled water is a must, otherwise you run the risk of creating
undesirable compounds from the mineral content of the water reacting with
the silver. If you have a hard time obtaining it locally perhaps it would be
work your while to buy a distiller. I know there are others on the list who
use them...

Never heard of that honey trick, maybe one of the more knowledgeable people
on the list can answer that. I just use some of my previous batch of CS
for "starter", works like a charm.

--
indi