Group

When you start taking this supplement is there any danger at starting at full
dose?  It helps clean out arteries from what I've read and I know you have
discussed this but at the time

we weren't taking it.

Could it loosen to much plaque at the beginning I guess is what I was asking?
Would starting at a lower dose and building up be more advisable?  Since my
husband had by-pass surgery we try to be very careful with his supplements.  I
would like to take it for the anti-inflamatory action.  I don't have any
problems that I know of in the artery area.

Dianne

Get your vacation photos on your phone!
http://windowsliveformobile.com/en-us/photos/default.aspx?&OCID=0809TL-HM