I don't think this is me.  dee

On 11 Aug 2009, at 20:06, Linda Ellis wrote:

Dorothy, can you estimate how long it took on the Doctor's Best (I'm on that, too, one per day) to see "beautiful" results on the spider veins. I should have taken pics before I started, but I do believe the veins in my legs are improving - both the tiny spider veins, and I have one more ropey vein in the calf of each leg which I believe are also improving. I keep hoping to see some improvement on a number of scars, but haven't seen that yet - at least not so I notice.

Linda
"Don’t bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." William Faulkner