In a message dated 8/23/2009 6:18:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
oldgl...@bigcountry.net writes:

Interesting information on the blood thinning properties.  Of  course, I
immediately think of coumadin and the China connection, and  wonder why
Serrapeptase or nattokinese could not be used in place of  coumadin?
My Serrapeptase enzyme is from Puritan Pride and measures 90,000 IU per one
 capsule.
Thank you,  Jean
> I'm not sure about nattokinese  either sol, as I read Dr Wong on this
> and he didn't like the blood  thinning properties of it.  dee

My son ,at age 17, was hit while on swim team. He started to  clot. After
Heprin would not work while in the local Hosp. they moved him to  Strong
Memorial Hosp. in Rochester.  They found he had "a world record  blood clot for
a child his age."  They used a kinese  , not  natto,-- I think oro, .  They
gave it intravenously as an experiment to  save his life, which it did. They
found he has a protein C deficiency. He will  be on coumadin for life. I
wonder if Serrapeptase would replace the coumadin  ???? Lois