I'm beginning to think that serrapeptase might benefit from this.

Steve

cking...@nycap.rr.com wrote:
How fortuitous is Brooke's DIY encapsulation project!

I subscribe to Dr Whitakers newsletter and the latest issue talks
about a new delivery system for curcumin.
I wouldn't have any idea of what it was except for our recent
discussion on this list.
Here is part of it lifted by Omnipage:

"Delivery System Makes a Difference

I've recommended curcumin and turmeric to my patients and subscribers
for years and have regularly taken supplemental curcumin myself.
There's only one problem—curcumin is notoriously poorly absorbed.
That's why many supplements also contain
quercetin and/or piperine, herbal extracts that enhance its
bioavailability.
The new form of curcumin that I've been using, called Meriva, employs
a special delivery system to ensure optimal bioavailability. Meriva is
a phytosome complex, which means-that the active ingredient is bound
to phosphatidylcholine in order to make it easier for your body to
absorb. This gives you a lot more bang for your buck. Studies have
demonstrated that just 450 mg of Meriva is equivalent to 4 g of
regular curcumin in terms of increasing blood levels."
Page 6  Vol. 19, No. 9

Looks like we are in on the ground floor of a new health revolution!

                                                Chuck

Never stand between a fire hydrant and a dog.