Yes Marshall, I too have read that now but can't remember where I read the first bit! Maybe it was something that was dredged out from years ago. But I have read since that it has been in use in Germany for around 30 years. Also Japan, and it has excellent right ups in many places so I think I will ignore the first bit. dee