Steve, have you ever had an analysis of your EIS done for ion/particle ratio?
That's just straight EIS as we produce it without HP added, straight from the
brewery on might say <g>.

N.

Subject: Re: CS>Silver/Autism/Safety
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 11:04:00 -0500
From: stephen.nor...@ngc.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

Argentyn 23 is a fine ionic silver but I would not consider it the best value.

First, the price is $36 for 8 oz. IMO that is high. You can make your own for
about 1/100 of that.

Second, the high ionic content, 95%, is too high. Some ionic content is very
desireable but, again IMO, you should try to keep it to less than 60% if
possible. If you make your own EIS you can increase the percentage of silver
particles to as much as 60 % by adding a small amount of hydrogen peroxide to
the EIS you make. I should let you know that ionic silver vs silver particles
is a controversial subject.
If you choose to buy colloidal or ionic silver rather than make your own
several other good alternative sources for colloidal silver (high silver
particle content) are:

* Utopia Silver - $24 for 8 oz @ 20 ppm
* Mesosilver - $25 for 8 oz @ 20 ppm

- Steve N