Gotta keep a sense of humour don't we Pat <g>.

My reply was not meant to be flippant but I won't elaborate as I think outside
the box where others may not even give that box a second glance.

I ingest a quantity of EIS every morning before breakfast when the mouth is
driest and haven't had a cold/flu etc for a number of years now.  Don't know if
that's a sign of EIS being effective or I'm just 'cursed?' <g> with good
health, but trust me...no, they don't say that anymore do they, it's 'believe
me', I've done my damndest to try catching a bug.  I've worked up a sweat out
in the rain trying to catch a chill, I've travelled a couple hundred K's in a
vehicle with two people who were 'loaded up' with the wog...coughing, sneezing
constantly, temperature, runny nose and all the other little 'pleasantries'
that come with the wog, I've stood close to total strangers hoping they will
sneeze or cough some bugs my way, slept by an open window with a force 6 gail
blowing on me, all in an attempt to prove something to myself...but alas, all
to no avail.  Although that window trick I think came close, felt I had a
temperature next day as I felt decidedly unwell, but only for a day, never
stopped me from doing anything however.

I do believe on self observation there has been some signs that a bug was
trying to get hold, but was very short lived and never amounted to anything.
Can't say if I've got a good imagination or if the EIS is actually doing it's
thing.  I have been a believer for some years now though, so I'm not surprised
at all.

Like Chuck, a little 'nip' every day keeps the quack away......"touch wood" <g>.

N.