Isn't it funny how when you're sick you can forget something you've read about
and even told others about ?  I didn't think of nebulizing because my lungs
felt fine.  Friday I nebulized twice with colloidal silver and a bit of
DMSO....put the little mask over my nose and mouth for about 20 minutes each
time.  Later I was miserable, my nose pouring and stuffed up and even my lungs
felt like there was stuff in there and a cough started and I had a headache.  I
slept well that night and the next a.m. I was almost all the way well.  I got
better as yesterday went on and am almost totally fine today.  So I really only
felt bad two nights and one day.

I was thinking, I just had a small sore throat until I kept adding more and
more of everything I knew to kill germs.  Could it possibly be that the "head
cold" was a herx?  Maybe I have other stuff that was being killed off, too?  I
thought olive leaf was just to take when sick, but I got a leaflet (pun!) with
my new bottle and it says to take one every day which makes sense.

I need to perfect my skilz for when swine flu sweeps through!  hehehe  There
have been a few confirmed cases in the local schools.  Thanks to everyone who
listened and thought about this.

Pat