I use my stick blender on the water/lecithin pour it into the US, then the same with the C/water and pour it in as well, then process. After 2 days in fridge still no separation. BBradley described the process used by Livon to encapsulate and it involved forcibly slamming the fat and c into each other. His DIY approximation of that is using the US device. A blender has insufficient force to make the C go into the fat.

Saralou

S&JY wrote:

To List Encapsulators,

Have any of you tried using a blender instead of an ultrasonic cleaner? If so, what were the results? Perhaps Brooks could remind us of what the USC does that a blender can't do as well.

Thanks,

Steve Y.