I think it is bicarbonate of soda or some call it baking soda.  dee

On 31 Aug 2009, at 10:39, frankcuns-r...@comcast.net wrote:

Please list, I thought that Simoncini uses Bicarbonate NOT Carbonate.
Cheers

Norton, Steve wrote:

If it does it is for a different reason than sodium carbonate. Sodium carbonate kills cancer because of it's high pH. The pH of sodium ascorbate is only 7.4. As Chuck pointed out earlier, messing with blood pH is dangerous. That is why Dr. Simoncini uses an IV to introduce the sodium carbonate into the blood just prior to the blood arriving at the cancer and to localize the effect of the pH change. - Steve N