  From: Sandy Hollis
  To: CS
  Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 5:02 PM
  Subject: CS>My adventures in Lip. Encaps. Vits.

        Hi all....

        I guess at this point it could be said Brooks has created a monster. :)

        After my first several batches of Vit C which continued to separate I
decided to try a different Vit C powder. I came to realize the C I bought at
the health food store had buffers
        so I ordered a better C without any additives. While I waited for my C
to arrive I decided to try making liposomal d-ribose. It turned out
perfect!...nice creamy color with absolutely no separation. ah ha...I then felt
sure when my vit C arrived it would turn out exactly as it was supposed to.

        My C came today, I made it and it turned out perfect! So far I have
also made liposomal L-Lysine and liposomal Alpha Lipoic Acid which also turned
out perfect! B-Complex and Marine Kelp is next on my list. For some reason I
cannot take iodine so I am hoping liposomal kelp will work for me.

        Something else I did differently was to stop blending my lecithin for
as long as I had before...maybe only 10 seconds now. I believe these small
adjustments make a difference. I also process my mixtures for 8 min [4 cycles
in the UC] instead of the 6.

        Did I mention turmeric? ha ha

        Best regards...

        Sandy in Texas