From: Dianne France <dianne_fra...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: CS>My adventures in Lip. Encaps. Vits.
To: "silver-list" <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Monday, August 31, 2009, 10:35 PM

#yiv1138500197 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv1138500197 {
font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}

Sandy

Which brand of vit C is the new improved you used?  Your email made me laugh.
I wonder if you can over dose on Liposomal?!  I haven't gotten down to Harbor
Freight yet but plan on getting a machine to start trying to make it myself.
Almost out of the lipEncapVitC I ordered.  Wish it tasted better.......to me my
cod liver oil is easier to take.

Dianne