DIED?

I am so sorry for your loss. May I ask what medications were responsible?

Kathryn

On Sep 11, 2009, at 6:54 AM, Dianne France wrote:

Gina
Our son had very bad when he was little. My mother-in-law died from side effects of asthma medications so we were very concerned. A friend suggested chiropractic care. I had never used a chiropractor and didn't follow up. Our son got worse and her chiropractor was having a "bring a friend free day" and so we went. It was amazing. If he was having problems I could take him and they would stop immediately. I don't know if all forms of asthma respond but to this day if our son now 31 has an attack or is starting to have difficulty breathing he immediately heads to the chiropractor. He also has mild scoliosis and these treatments have helped that also.

Dianne