From: clay...@skypoint.com
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>FW: asthma -Dianne
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 08:39:46 -0500

DIED?

I am so sorry for your loss. May I ask what medications were responsible?

Kathryn

On Sep 11, 2009, at 6:54 AM, Dianne France wrote:

Gina
Our son had very bad when he was little.  My mother-in-law died from side
effects of asthma medications so we were very concerned.  A friend suggested
chiropractic care.  I had never used a chiropractor and didn't follow up.  Our
son got worse and her chiropractor was having a "bring a friend free day" and
so we went.  It was amazing.  If he was having problems I could take him and
they would stop immediately.  I don't know if all forms of asthma respond but
to this day if our son now 31 has an attack  or is starting to have difficulty
breathing he immediately heads to the chiropractor.  He also has mild scoliosis
and these treatments have helped that also.

Dianne