Hi Sam,

Yes, One can indeed use borax on animals. It is a well reputed cure for
mange. I used to use it, quite dilute as a soap /  fur conditioner for
dogs and cats before i heard of the mange treatment..

Google 'mange borax' and you get lots of hits. One that i've been to is :
http://www.earthclinic.com/Pets/dog_mange_cure.html

OK,
Tony Moody

Subject : Re: RE: CS>OT boron and borax