Oh thank you ....will get..need about a gallon of it..and i assume youmean the
raw cloudy type? where would I find a large amount the small bottles are
expensive.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Roger and Lisa Royal
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 10:48 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>OT boron and borax

  We have suffered with fleas on my dog for the past 2 years.  I have tried all
the natural remedies I could find like DE and garlic, but nothing worked.  The
only thing that worked was Comfortis, a probably vile, monthly medication.
FINALLY,  I read about apple cider vinegar being good for fleas.  I started
putting a splash in his water (probably a 4 cup water bowl), and he has been
flea free for several months now.  It has been a god send for us.  He doesn't
seem to mind the taste either, thank goodness.  I am so happy to spread the
word about this and hope it helps someone else!