Maybe the standard tests are not sufficient. Tapeworms often don't show up either.

Go to www.pubmed.com and search < Onchocerca +horses >
You will find many publications.

Garnet

--------
Dr Chris Steele, ITV's This Morning supporting LDN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpjsDK0LPA

Dianne France wrote:
Garnet
Why don't these worms show up in cultures? Dianne > Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 09:01:44 -0500