From: Gina Moore <vegasmom...@cox.net>
Subject: CS>Help! asthma, again
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, October 2, 2009, 1:28 PM

So, my daughter is having yet another asthma attack.  The last couple she’s
had, I was able to fend off with nebulizing silver and giving her ½ a cup or
more a day in her drinks.  This one isn’t responding to the silver.  I have
Xeopenex and Budesonide… should I give her that too?  Or should we just head to
the hospital?  She retracting pretty bad, although I have seen her be much
worse.  I’m at that point where I want to do what’s best for her, but I don’t
really want to put her in the stupid hospital.  Ugh…

Gina