From: Marshall Dudley [mailto:mdud...@king-cart.com]
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 10:30 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Help! asthma, again

We have had nothing but good from it.  Of course any herb or nutrient
can behave differently with different people.  It might well not agree
with some people.  However for my wife it has completely allowed her to
get off her high blood pressure medicine, and it now it is running
115/65 most of the time. She has had high blood pressure for about 30
years and been on medication for over 2 decades..  The stamina for both
her and me has increased a great deal, I no longer get out of breath
when doing things like climbing my hill from the mailbox.  Her insomnia
and aches and pains have gone away, probably due to stopping the
hypertension medicine and changing to an alkaline diet. I don't recall
reading anything about it being good for a cold, and since a cold can go
into pneumonia anyway, I am not sure you can really make a connection
between the two.  But for something like cleaning out your circulatory
system you should not need to take it more than a couple of months
anyway, otherwise it is like continuing to add draino to a drain that
was cleared long ago.  For cists and lumps though it can take
significantly longer.

Marshall