Has she tried serrapeptase? It suppose to fix the problem, not just the symptom.

http://www.serrapeptase.info/content.asp?page=Bronchial%20Asthma
http://www.serrapeptase.info/testimonial.asp?menu=Asthma

Marshalll

Gina Moore wrote:

So, my daughter is having yet another asthma attack. The last couple she’s had, I was able to fend off with nebulizing silver and giving her ½ a cup or more a day in her drinks. This one isn’t responding to the silver. I have Xeopenex and Budesonide… should I give her that too? Or should we just head to the hospital? She retracting pretty bad, although I have seen her be much worse. I’m at that point where I want to do what’s best for her, but I don’t really want to put her in the stupid hospital. Ugh…

Gina