That is quite a testimony.  Please keep us posted as to his progress.
zoe

Dianne France wrote:
I talked to a friend today that had gotten a call from her X's wife saying he was very very sick (MRSA) and wanted to know if she had anything he could take to keep him from the hospital. I had recently given her some MMS for a fungus on her mule and she has been using CS also recently. She took both over there to him. She said he looked like death, not gray but a pasty clay color and had lumps down his arm. She couldn't believe he wasn't in the hospital. She had downloaded the on-line book on MMS and gave that to him, explained how to mix it and left a sprayer filled with cs for his arm. He was in bad shape and she was worried about being exposed herself. He sprayed his arm with CS and said it immediately felt better. He took 15 drops of AMMS. She was worried because she had never used MMS internally. She called this morning and talked to his wife to see how he was doing and she said he was 200% better and had gone to work. I was worried about the side effects of MMS (nausia/diarhria) at the 15 drop level without build up. I will be interested to see how this turns out but didn't know the MMS could work so fast on MRSA. I'm glad I just ordered more. Dianne

Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now. <http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222984/direct/01/>