That's wonderful!  I hope he goes back to the doctors that wanted to give him
the antibiotics and shows them what happened.  These folks need to be shown the
truth.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: zoe w
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 3:08 PM
  Subject: Re: FW: CS>MMS and MRSA

  Fantastic !!!

  Dianne France wrote:
    I sent this email this morning but it didn't show up so am resending.

    From: dianne_fra...@hotmail.com
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com
    Subject: RE: CS>MMS and MRSA
    Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 09:36:17 -0400

    I called our friend this morning to check on her X's progress.  She said he
took a second dose of AMMS 15 drops and only had minor side effects.  He said
the side effects were nothing compared to what he had been going to.  He not
only had sores down his arm but on his head and neck.  He had been to a walk in
clinic and they looked at him and gave him a broad spectrum antibiotic and said
if he wasn't better in 8 days to come back in.  They also did a culture.  A
nurse that lives next door to him looked at him after he got home and said it
was classic MRSA.  That was when he called my friend.

    The nurse had told him to take pictures of the sores to document it because
of the lack of care of the walk in clinic.  His wife was going to but first
needed to go into their office and pay their employees.  She was gone several
hours and during that time he kept putting CS on the sores and had taken the
AMMS.  By the time she got back the sores started to dry up.  His color is back
to normal with the AMMS and he plans to continue.  The clinic got the labs back
and has put eight urgent messages on his phone for him to call them because
they probably now know if was MRSA and I'm not sure if they have to report that
or not.  Anyway, he said if he continues like he's going on the AMMS and CS by
Monday he will be fine.

    Looks like the alternatives worked.  My friend said she is now a believer.
She said to thank the group for all the information they pass on........you
guys do make a difference.

    Dianne