Apple cider vinegar is alkalizing to the body (distilled vinegar is reported to be acidifying). It is not however alkalizing to the stomach. you might note that a HCl supplement will be very acidifying to the body alone.

Marshall

Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:
I actually thought that ACV is alkalising, but am probably wrong.  dee