From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick <d...@deetroy.org>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, November 3, 2009 7:22:35 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Color of CS

It should be clear ideally; if its yellow it means the particles have
agglomerated which means they have clumped together, either with themselves or
something else in the water.  This could be the water you have used not being
too good, or even something leaching out of the plastic.  EIS should be put
into clear bottles - it is not necessary to put it in coloured bottles and you
cannot see the colour of it if you use coloured.  dee

On 2 Nov 2009, at 23:09, jr orrilia wrote:

>Just a question.  When I make my CS, it is clear or a very light yellow
>color. When I open the bottle maybe 2 days later, it is a dark gold.  Is this
>normal?  I store my CS in green or brown colored bottles.  Thanks for any help
>given.  Orrilia
Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8.
Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ca/internetexplorer/