Yes, I certainly agree about the dietary aspect.  I have cut out most sugar,
since I now use Xylitol, which is supposedly deadly to Candida and fungus in
general:

"Dr. Ward Dean states that this sweetener is not metabolized by humans OR
yeast: "Yeast gobble it up, thinking they're getting sugar, and die".

I am also drinking 8 oz of raw milk kefir each day to deal with internal
symptoms of candida, as well as taking several drops a day of olive leaf and
oregano oil tincture (had some STRONG detox symptoms from that, which are still
ongoing! Proves it's working.).

However, once toenail fungus is entrenched, it is VERY difficult to get rid of.
 Dietary changes alone won't do it.  You must kill the fungus.  Colloidal
silver never touched it at all, and all the other popular remedies were
ineffective.  The combination of DMSO and SSKI is the first thing I have used
that appears to be killing it.  DMSO drives the SSKI into the flesh and under
the nail where the fungus lives, that is the key to it.  It helped that I
already had both DMSO and SSKI at hand.  I do expect to lose the infected nails
and grow new ones.  This can take up to a year according to the article I read:
:

http://www.nearsightedness.org/doctors/doctors4.htm

Del