From: Del <d...@altsystem.com>
Subject: Re: CS>Toenail fungus [Del]
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Tuesday, November 3, 2009, 2:39 PM

Yes, I certainly agree about the dietary
aspect.  I have cut out most sugar, since I now use Xylitol, which is
supposedly deadly to Candida and fungus in general:

"Dr. Ward Dean states that this sweetener is not metabolized
by humans OR yeast: "Yeast gobble it up, thinking they're getting sugar, and
die".

I am also drinking 8 oz of raw milk kefir each day to deal
with internal symptoms of candida, as well as taking several drops a day of
olive leaf and oregano oil tincture (had some STRONG detox symptoms from that,
which are still ongoing! Proves it's working.).

However, once toenail fungus is entrenched, it is VERY
difficult to get rid of.  Dietary changes alone won't do it.  You must
kill the fungus.  Colloidal silver never touched it at all, and all the
other popular remedies were ineffective.  The combination of DMSO and SSKI
is the first thing I have used that appears to be killing it.  DMSO drives
the SSKI into the flesh and under the nail where the fungus lives, that is the
key to it.  It helped that I already had both DMSO and SSKI at hand.
I do expect to lose the infected nails and grow new ones.  This can take up
to a year according to the article I read: :

http://www.nearsightedness.org/doctors/doctors4.htm

Del