Yeah, yeah -- blahh-blahh-blahh.  You're very predictable Malcolm, and tiresome.
MA

________________________________
From: Malcolm <s...@asis.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, November 6, 2009 1:01:05 AM
Subject: Re: CS>language

" ... so I won't discuss it further -- except to say that it's a relief
to me to not have to read her negative-ness on a daily basis. MA"

Or: 'I won't discuss it further, except to discuss it further'  And
further, and further . . .

" ... The shame is that she just couldn't convey her opinions without
rudeness and condescension."

And you?  You were both rude and condescending from the get, and I
called you on it then.

On Thu, 2009-11-05 at 13:40 -0800, MaryAnn Helland wrote:
> Well Malcolm,
>
> You're exactly who I expected to object to my post.

Yup.  After two days of them, you betcha!

"Praise"??  "exactly"??  "Tried to"??  "Once AGAIN"??  How many times is
that?  Ah, yes; I remember now from the 'chicken squawk posts', the
long-suffering, patient, but finally driven - forced - to mild
remonstrance MaryAnn.
The words with quotes above are not direct, not honest in any real sense
and neither forthright nor called for in the context.  Perhaps it's just
a natural - if unrecognized - rhetorical talent in your speech?
Perhaps not.

> And once again, you praise Indi for exactly what you tried to
> criticize in my post.  My remarks were direct, honest and forthright.
> Nothing sideways about it.

Please understand I do NOT object to your distaste for Indi or for her
posts and expressed opinions, that is between the two of you.  But if
you can't see the nature and effect of your word usage . . . . .  well,
you can't; or maybe it's just too tempting, and "the debbil makes you do
it"??

> Got it?

Shore; hey, sauce for the goose is indeed sauce for the gander;  point
for the dark side.  <g>

> MA

How 'bout moving this off topic (OS) or off list, the main question has
been answered more than adequately; the rest is just frosting.
Malcolm