Some people are sensitive to fluorescent lights. For instance epileptic people can't tolerate fluorescents well. They can trigger epileptic seizures. Maybe you're just extra sensitive to them when you're fatigued at the end of the day.

A Qlink might help. I've heard some promising things about them. I've been saving to buy one. You can find them more reasonably priced on eBay than the website.

Annie

Deborah Gerard wrote:

This is bizarre problem...I have a problem with florescent lights in our breakroom at work...they don't bother me before work it is when I am almost done at night and I sit there for about twenty minutes and I get spasms in my neck that are unreal...anyone have any info on such a problem...I do try to stay out of the room as much as possible and am not there for eight hours during my shift,
thanks much,
debbie