We used the extreme health brand ( http://www.extremehealthusa.com/), specifically their heart supplement formula, which is what they recommended. He has not yet finished the bottle, but the results are nothing short of dramatic. My grandson is 6 and in the 1st grade. The gave us a protocol for a child of that age which we followed.

Marshall

paul catania wrote:
That's great news Marshall,
I also have an autistic grandchild, 7 years old. Do you mind sharing exactly

what brand, or type of "oral chelation" you used?
Thank you,
Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@king-cart.com>
Our family has had a number of successes with alternative protocols in
the last few months.  I would like to share with everyone what ailments
we have successfully treated:

1. Completely got rid of high blood pressure, no longer taking drugs,
with serrapeptase
2. Bluing of fingernail moons on 6 of the 10 fingers completely gone on
wife, and other 4 moons much lighter with about a month of oral chelation
3. Brought fasting blood sugar back into normal range with Agaricus
Blazei Extract
4. Cured my grandson of autism with oral chelation in 30 days.  This was
absolutely remarkable.  Within one week there was significant
improvement (started establishing eye contact for first time), and now
30 days later all signs of autism are gone.  Unfortunately he has had to
deal with this condition for the last 5 years or so.

Marshall