I have got my own distiller now and have done one batch which produced one
yellow solution of CS.  This happened, I think, because I let it run over the
automated time, because the next lot out of the same batch of distilled water,
seems to be ok.  However, I got a jug filter for the next lot I distilled and
filtered the water through that first before I put it in the distiller.  The
result was that the TDS meter read 002 whereas the first batch read 000.  Can
anyone tell me why this should have happened?  Thanks.  dee