Thanks Ode, I have done the two first batches which have to be thrown, and I had a taste of one. It took about five and a half hours whereas it took 6 and a half from cold. I must say I didn't like it much - just the same as I didn't like the one I used to buy. It has a bitter sort of taste, not like tap water at all. I tested it with the TDS meter though, and it says 000 just the same as the one I buy, so hopefully it will be fine for CS. Don't think I'd drink it though! dee