Interesting -- what's D3?

________________________________
From: Marshall Dudley <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Tue, December 1, 2009 3:58:44 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Minimum amount of CS to prevent disease

Richard Goodwin wrote:
> Has anyone ever discovered what might be a reasonable minimum amount and
> frequency of CS to ingest to maintain health free of colds, flu, etc.,
> assuming you are not trying to get over some disease?
I ingested about one ounce a day of 5 ppm  EIS for about 7 years, with nary a
cold or flu.  However due to the bluing of my fingernail moons over the last
couple of years, after switching to 15 to 20 ppm EIS, I have discontinued using
EIS for prevention, and am taking 5,000 IE of D3 instead, with similar results,
IE no sicknesses with me or my family.  I still will swig some EIS if I get
food poisoning, or feel something coming on (which has not happened yet after
switching to the D3).  Also for standbys if I ever do seem to be getting
something are olive leaf extract, oreganol, Del Immune V, MMS, and Vitamin C.

Marshall