I'm really new to this CS thing, and I was wondering what EIS stands for also IE and ppm. If anyone could educate me I'd appreciate it. I notice that in the Health Store, there is different PPM's for silver. some as high as 400 ppm, some low as 10ppm, etc. Is the bigger number stronger and better for you?
Thanks, Kathy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marshall Dudley" <mdud...@king-cart.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 2:58 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Minimum amount of CS to prevent disease

Richard Goodwin wrote:
Has anyone ever discovered what might be a reasonable minimum amount and frequency of CS to ingest to maintain health free of colds, flu, etc., assuming you are not trying to get over some disease?
I ingested about one ounce a day of 5 ppm EIS for about 7 years, with nary a cold or flu. However due to the bluing of my fingernail moons over the last couple of years, after switching to 15 to 20 ppm EIS, I have discontinued using EIS for prevention, and am taking 5,000 IE of D3 instead, with similar results, IE no sicknesses with me or my family. I still will swig some EIS if I get food poisoning, or feel something coming on (which has not happened yet after switching to the D3). Also for standbys if I ever do seem to be getting something are olive leaf extract, oreganol, Del Immune V, MMS, and Vitamin C.

Marshall