From: Craig Chamberlin [mailto:craigs...@craigcchamberlin.com]
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 9:07 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>OT Mental Clarity

Hi Jeff,

You may also want to get on the iodine list at yahoogroups.com...much of what you are describing "could" be attributed to hypothyroid, iodine deficiency, etc.  It is a bit overwhelming, but filled with information about how to get OTC testing (saliva) and what taking Iodoral (Lugol's in the form of a tablet)

It has worked for me, as has the alkalizing water from an ionizing water filter, which Marshall has detailed in a previous message.

Also may want to check the side effects of Crestor:)

Good luck,

Craig

Jeff Maahs wrote:
Thank you all for the information. I'm starting to go through it now.

More information: What I mean is ability to focus. Usually I'll have trouble concentrating on something I'm reading, like my screen at work while programming. Other times it might be a book or long email.

I'm 48. Stopped smoking 5 years ago and gained weight. I've told the doctor maybe it's the crestor and he says its not enough blood to the brain cause I'm fat. (Yeah he tells it like it is so I stay with him.)

I've been taking Ginko (~120 mg/day) and Omega 3 along with some other supplements.

-- The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing Colloidal Silver. Instructions for unsubscribing are posted at: http://silverlist.org To post, address your message to: silver-list@eskimo.com Address Off-Topic messages to: silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently down... List maintainer: Mike Devour

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4687 (20091214) __________

http://www.eset.com