  From: Jeff Maahs
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 8:51 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>OT Mental Clarity

  Thank you all for the information. I'm starting to go through it now.

  More information: What I mean is ability to focus. Usually I'll have trouble
concentrating on something I'm reading, like my screen at work while
programming. Other times it might be a book or long email.

  I'm 48. Stopped smoking 5 years ago and gained weight. I've told the doctor
maybe it's the crestor and he says its not enough blood to the brain cause I'm
fat. (Yeah he tells it like it is so I stay with him.)

  I've been taking Ginko (~120 mg/day) and Omega 3 along with some other
supplements.